Friday, April 10, 2009

Abit Of Everything

Life has been rather hectic. I've been rly disappointed wif myelf recently. for screwing up my Line camp game and load of other stuff...I rly dun noe myself these days. I dun noe if i'm actually a high enthu frinedly person. Or a quiet person who keeps to himself. Most ppl will think it's the forst. But ppl dun rly see me when i'm in e 2nd part. I dun think i'm emoing. I'm jus being me. Yes, i'm actually a vry quiet person. But my other personality is so extreme that i dun noe wad my acutal personality is. Is my quiet part rly part of me or was i rly emoing. I doubt so cos i usually dun feel sad. I feel...myself. But the high part is oso rly natural =/ ah well. it's not like it cauing any probs. Gosh. i hope i do vry vry vry well in e banni house council. I'd btr do well....Haix =/ cya ppl

No comments: