Monday, March 31, 2008

I was blog hopping recently u know what's the part of other people's blog that i hate the most? The tagbox or maybe the vist counters makes me feel so pathetic about my blog no one comes or at least tags maybe my posts are not emo enough. Even those i consider frens don't tag too, kind of makes me want to question their friendship. I was kind of thinking about my friends. I don even if i should consider them my friends. I don really need friends or maybe i don really want them.Why? I have never been given priority. i don't have a 'best friend'. My so called closest friend is a traitor. Well that generally summarises why i don't need friends. I'm not against the concept of friends i just don't need/want them. They cause me more pain then joy. You may say friends provide comfort, support, companionship well i've never truely recieved any of these. I feel tat my "friends" jus need me for something not cause they like my company. Honestly i think that people gt lots of tags cause they crap about how bad their life is n there will always be people that come by n say "cheer up" etc then i go look n at the post n usually i'll b like big deal. One example i saw someone's blog praising someone about her 'continuing life after set back' i'm honestly thinking big deal it's just ONE u noe how many i have. Still who cares life sucks. If your reading this tag my blog i don't care if your cursing me or whatever jus tag.

No comments: