Tuesday, October 6, 2009

8 Hours To Freedom

As i look back at my old post, i realize i how pathetic i still am. As much as i would like to think that I've matured I seriously didn't. Well i guess I'm in a pessimistic mood cos it's 4a.m. But i deserve to be in a pessimistic mood! Haha. I'm usually optimistic till it gets on people's nerves. But all in all it's still a farce. Cos i want people to see me as "that happy loser" as compared to "that sad loser". Haha. I'm kinda having an inferiority complex right about now. Comes once in awhile. Well i know when it will come. Can't be helped i guess. Lolz. I don't know why I'm blogging now. Does anyone actually care about all these crap I'm writing? Haix~ I guess I'm hoping people will read this and empathize with me. How pathetic is that? Haha. I miss Timothy. It sucks when your best friend is a few thousand miles away. Wonder if he's havin fun in aussie =/ I have to get back to mugging. cyas

No comments: