Friday, October 2, 2009

Life Drifts On

It's been epically long since i updated, not really sure what i should be saying. We'll Jc has been tough, i think I'm gonna retain. Well tat is so bad i guess, I'll definitely do very well if that happens. Well, i can really talk much about my social life cos i don't really have one now -.-... only an occasional lunch with a friend, that's bout it. Really miss Tim now that he's a few thousand miles away =/. Well life hasn't really been fun in Jc recently. I don't have anyone i can really talk to bout what real problems are etc. So it can get kinda lonely. When tat happens i just find one of my many friends and bitch to them bout something.. Oh, i've been going out with my cousin quite alot lately. I feel like i've been really blessed to have her. She's one of the few people i can talk to. Went to sp the other day to meet her. Lolz. One of her friend i saw on face book seem reaaaly cute. =X Not supposed to think bout these thing rite bout noe =/ haha.

No comments: